Matina gives you full control like title color choice, on page title and so on. You can also add breadcrumbs from this section.
- Navigate to Dashboard >> Appearance >> Customize >> Theme Options >> Header >> Page Title.
- You can choose the Heading Tag and Page Title Style from the drop-down options.
- Now add the position of the page title.
- Select the background color and text color.
- Next, Enable/Disable the button for Breadcrumbs.
- After that, add the text. i.e. Translation for Home in the box field.
- Lastly, click on the Save & Publish button.
Additional Features: How to Add Breadcrumb to your site?