A legible, readable and aesthetically pleasing Typography is a telltale sign for a great user experience.
You can cash in on the Typography settings to format the font for your website and relay your Brand’s message more effectively.
In order to Configure Typography for your website,
- Open your WordPress dashboard.
- Open your theme customizer by navigating to Appearance >> Customize.
- Navigate to General Settings >> Typography
- Select either Body or Heading option to format for respective sections. Body is used to format the font for all the text except Heading while Heading is used to format the font for only Headings of different blocks
- You can format 5 different Font Settings: Font Family, Font Weight, Front Style, Font Transform, and Font Decoration
- Make your required changes and then click on button to save and publish the changes.