File-Transfer Protocol is also the alternative way to install WordPress theme. It’s fairly easy that it sounds. If you want to build your skills to the next level then you can try this method:
- Download a Copy of Editorial Theme from WordPress or our site.
- Now Connect the FTP server using the FTP details and copy the extracted folder to ‘site-name/wp-content/themes/’ path.
- Now, go to the Dashboard >> Appearance > Themes.
- You will see the Editorial theme in the theme dashboard.
- Activate the Editorial theme.
- Click on Dashboard >> Appearance >> Customize for further setup.