Minification improves site speed and accessibility consequently boosting user experience. For the users with limited data plan and limited bandwidth, minification proves of great help to limit use of bandwidth.
- First make sure you have purchased the pro version of OGMA.
- Then open the theme customizer by navigating to Appearance >> Theme.
- After that navigate to General Settings >> Performance
- Then, toggle on Enable minify CSS file to enable minification of CSS files.
- Eventually, don’t forget to click on button at the top to save and publish the changes.